Image Consulting Training
Putting It Together President Michelle Horne offers Universal Style® System image consulting training to both new and seasoned image consultants looking to enhance their skills, service offerings and earning potential.
Universal Style System
Recognized as the gold standard in image consulting systems, the Universal Style System is used by professional image consultants around the world to help clients find their unique style.
In partnership with Karen Brunger of the International Image Institute, Putting It Together offers Universal Style System training courses at the International Image Institute facilities in Toronto. Michelle Horne and Karen Brunger are Canada’s only certified Universal Style System trainers and they can help you to:
- Discover your client’s style through the use of (9) Assessment Tools, for the exclusive use of Universal Style Certified Consultants.
- Help your client define their style, so they have a formula to recognize and decipher the components of their Universal Style.
- Help clients develop their style, through personalized recommendations and style sheets.
- Obtain AICI Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
You can use a Universal Style Consultation as a stand-alone service for your clients or you can integrate it into your other image services (color, body analysis, wardrobe, shopping).
View upcoming image consulting training courses offered by Michelle Horne.
Universal Style System Training Benefits
All professional image consultants are eligible to receive Universal Style System Training from Putting It Together. This training will help you:
- Build Business:
- Immediately increase your income and services offered by adding two to three additional services to your repertoire.
- Master and assess your own personal style. You are your best marketing tool!
- Obtain a complete, ready-to-use male consultation package.
- Obtain exclusive consultant benefits, such as use of Assessment tools and PowerPoint presentations for business and organizational presentations.
- Provide multiple consultations of up to six personal clients at once!
- Improve Client Relations:
- Build rapport with your client by focusing on their needs. Gain immediate perspective on their personality, lifestyle, goals and preferences.
- Look at a client’s physical characteristics and quickly determine which styles will work best with their body type, silhouette, face shape, features, and coloring.
- Advise your client beyond the garments to the total style look — including accessories, hair, make-up, and grooming.
- Upgrade Your Skills:
- Develop your style vocabulary for interaction with clients, and be more precise and articulate when speaking or writing about style and fashion.
- Deconstruct fads and trends shown on the runway and in fashion publications.
- Increase your styling options when working in your client’s closet. You will be able to assemble new looks based on your client’s Universal Style.
- Save time. The system helps you pinpoint and diagnose client solutions swiftly and accurately.
- Categorize clothing styles by immediately recognizing the components of color, line and design, fabric, and pattern.
- Hone your personal shopping skills. You will know which stores and labels will work for your client’s style.